J&K Govt launches e-Hospital project in Jammu
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Government on Monday launched hi-tech computerised services at Gandhi Nagar Hospital here under the first phase of centrally sponsored e-Hospital Project.
The project has been funded under National Rural Health Mission J&K for managing healthcare service delivery in public hospitals and to maintain healthcare standards, Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare Shabir Ahmad Khan said after launching the services.
Costing Rs 6.5 crore, the e-Hospital project has to be implemented in two phases covering four modules, including Out Door Patient and In Door Patient, he said.
The Minister said the project will help in maintenance of records, creation of data base for research, quick handling of registration, compilation of day-to-day data base and information regarding registration of patients.
He said all district hospitals will be brought under the project to streamline and improve healthcare delivery system in the government run health institutions.
Khan asked the Directors of Health Services of Jammu and Kashmir Valley to conduct surprise inspections of Government Hospitals and ensure their proper functioning. He said there was need to keep a close watch on ultra sound and other clinics to check the menace of female foeticide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands