J&K Govt launches e-Hospital project in Jammu
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Government on Monday launched hi-tech computerised services at Gandhi Nagar Hospital here under the first phase of centrally sponsored e-Hospital Project.
The project has been funded under National Rural Health Mission J&K for managing healthcare service delivery in public hospitals and to maintain healthcare standards, Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare Shabir Ahmad Khan said after launching the services.
Costing Rs 6.5 crore, the e-Hospital project has to be implemented in two phases covering four modules, including Out Door Patient and In Door Patient, he said.
The Minister said the project will help in maintenance of records, creation of data base for research, quick handling of registration, compilation of day-to-day data base and information regarding registration of patients.
He said all district hospitals will be brought under the project to streamline and improve healthcare delivery system in the government run health institutions.
Khan asked the Directors of Health Services of Jammu and Kashmir Valley to conduct surprise inspections of Government Hospitals and ensure their proper functioning. He said there was need to keep a close watch on ultra sound and other clinics to check the menace of female foeticide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?