J&K govt orders closure of four brick kilns and a petrol pump
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government
has ordered closure of four illegally established brick kilns
and petrol refilling station in central Kashmir`s Budgam
As part of the drive launched by the Budgam district
administration for closure of illegally established
units, one petrol filling station at Sonpah in Beeru and four
brick kilns in Tehsil Budgam have been closed down, an
official spokesman said.
He said the closure order in respect of other
unlawfully established brick kilns and stone crushers have
also been issued.
According to a report of district administration, out
of 204 brick kilns across Budgam district, 44 have been
identified by the administration for closure allegedly for
violating relevant law and rules, the spokesman said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know