J&K govt orders closure of four brick kilns and a petrol pump
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government
has ordered closure of four illegally established brick kilns
and petrol refilling station in central Kashmir`s Budgam
As part of the drive launched by the Budgam district
administration for closure of illegally established
units, one petrol filling station at Sonpah in Beeru and four
brick kilns in Tehsil Budgam have been closed down, an
official spokesman said.
He said the closure order in respect of other
unlawfully established brick kilns and stone crushers have
also been issued.
According to a report of district administration, out
of 204 brick kilns across Budgam district, 44 have been
identified by the administration for closure allegedly for
violating relevant law and rules, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery