J&K govt orders closure of four brick kilns and a petrol pump
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government
has ordered closure of four illegally established brick kilns
and petrol refilling station in central Kashmir`s Budgam
As part of the drive launched by the Budgam district
administration for closure of illegally established
units, one petrol filling station at Sonpah in Beeru and four
brick kilns in Tehsil Budgam have been closed down, an
official spokesman said.
He said the closure order in respect of other
unlawfully established brick kilns and stone crushers have
also been issued.
According to a report of district administration, out
of 204 brick kilns across Budgam district, 44 have been
identified by the administration for closure allegedly for
violating relevant law and rules, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre