J&K govt orders closure of four brick kilns and a petrol pump
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government
has ordered closure of four illegally established brick kilns
and petrol refilling station in central Kashmir`s Budgam
As part of the drive launched by the Budgam district
administration for closure of illegally established
units, one petrol filling station at Sonpah in Beeru and four
brick kilns in Tehsil Budgam have been closed down, an
official spokesman said.
He said the closure order in respect of other
unlawfully established brick kilns and stone crushers have
also been issued.
According to a report of district administration, out
of 204 brick kilns across Budgam district, 44 have been
identified by the administration for closure allegedly for
violating relevant law and rules, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje