J&K govt orders closure of four brick kilns and a petrol pump
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government
has ordered closure of four illegally established brick kilns
and petrol refilling station in central Kashmir`s Budgam
As part of the drive launched by the Budgam district
administration for closure of illegally established
units, one petrol filling station at Sonpah in Beeru and four
brick kilns in Tehsil Budgam have been closed down, an
official spokesman said.
He said the closure order in respect of other
unlawfully established brick kilns and stone crushers have
also been issued.
According to a report of district administration, out
of 204 brick kilns across Budgam district, 44 have been
identified by the administration for closure allegedly for
violating relevant law and rules, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part III
- Houston shooting: Two shot dead including suspect, six left wounded
- Amitabh Bachchan proud of hosting girl child segment at government's gala
- LGBT community won't be free till section 377 exists: Celina Jaitley
- Premature babies at greater of risk of osteoporosis in adulthood
- Government to crack down on savings scams as PM Modi backs banking for all