J&K Govt orders closure of schools in Jammu for one week
Jammu: In view of the severe cold wave conditions, the Jammu and Kashmir government has ordered closure of the schools in the Jammu region for one week.
According to the Directorate of School Education, Jammu, all the government and private schools in the division shall remain closed from January 7 to January 13 due to inclement weather, an official spokesman said here on Monday.
Severe cold condition is prevailing in Jammu region for the past one week and temperature has further dipped in over the last few days in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"