J&K govt promotes IAS officer, three others
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government Tuesday approved rpt approved the promotion of four officers, including one senior IAS official in the state.
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, in a cabinet meeting here, cleared the promotion of Sonali Kumar, Principal Secretary (coordination) Resident Commission Office, J&K Government, New Delhi to the next grade, an official spokesman said.
The cabinet also approved the promotion of three junior scale Kashmir Administrative Secretary (KAS) officers of 2008 batch namely Jahangir Hashmi, Vaibhav Kohli and Dhanantar Singh to the next grade, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- Yakub Memon's last words before he was hanged - 'I pardon you'
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment