J&K govt promotes IAS officer, three others
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government Tuesday approved rpt approved the promotion of four officers, including one senior IAS official in the state.
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, in a cabinet meeting here, cleared the promotion of Sonali Kumar, Principal Secretary (coordination) Resident Commission Office, J&K Government, New Delhi to the next grade, an official spokesman said.
The cabinet also approved the promotion of three junior scale Kashmir Administrative Secretary (KAS) officers of 2008 batch namely Jahangir Hashmi, Vaibhav Kohli and Dhanantar Singh to the next grade, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal
- Singapore Airlines flight caught fire during emergency landing at Changi Airport - Details here
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic