J&K govt promotes IAS officer, three others
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government Tuesday approved rpt approved the promotion of four officers, including one senior IAS official in the state.
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, in a cabinet meeting here, cleared the promotion of Sonali Kumar, Principal Secretary (coordination) Resident Commission Office, J&K Government, New Delhi to the next grade, an official spokesman said.
The cabinet also approved the promotion of three junior scale Kashmir Administrative Secretary (KAS) officers of 2008 batch namely Jahangir Hashmi, Vaibhav Kohli and Dhanantar Singh to the next grade, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days