J&K govt registers 444 cases against forces
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government on Monday said
444 cases were registered against the security forces and
police in Jammu and Kashmir during the last three years, Chief
Minister Omar Abdullah informed the state Assembly today.
Of these FIRs lodged in connection with various offences,
304 have been registered in Jammu division and 140 in Kashmir
division, he said adding that the highest number of 97 cases
have been registered in Jammu followed by 88 in Doda district
and 36 in Srinagar district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand