J&K govt registers 444 cases against forces
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government on Monday said
444 cases were registered against the security forces and
police in Jammu and Kashmir during the last three years, Chief
Minister Omar Abdullah informed the state Assembly today.
Of these FIRs lodged in connection with various offences,
304 have been registered in Jammu division and 140 in Kashmir
division, he said adding that the highest number of 97 cases
have been registered in Jammu followed by 88 in Doda district
and 36 in Srinagar district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH