J&K govt registers 444 cases against forces
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government on Monday said
444 cases were registered against the security forces and
police in Jammu and Kashmir during the last three years, Chief
Minister Omar Abdullah informed the state Assembly today.
Of these FIRs lodged in connection with various offences,
304 have been registered in Jammu division and 140 in Kashmir
division, he said adding that the highest number of 97 cases
have been registered in Jammu followed by 88 in Doda district
and 36 in Srinagar district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried