J&K govt registers 444 cases against forces
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government on Monday said
444 cases were registered against the security forces and
police in Jammu and Kashmir during the last three years, Chief
Minister Omar Abdullah informed the state Assembly today.
Of these FIRs lodged in connection with various offences,
304 have been registered in Jammu division and 140 in Kashmir
division, he said adding that the highest number of 97 cases
have been registered in Jammu followed by 88 in Doda district
and 36 in Srinagar district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Huma Qureshi-Vidyut Jammwal's Gold Glare Selfie! See pic
- Arvind Kejriwal wishes his once arch political rival Kiran Bedi on her elevation as Puducherry Guv
- I see an outset of a footballing atmosphere in India: Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Two lions killed as man jumps into enclosure in attempt to commit suicide - Watch video
- Lord Hanuman's idols are fully smeared with sindoor – Here's why