J&K govt releases Rs 22 cr for Aaganwadi workers
Jammu: On the eve of Holi, the Jammu and Kashmir government today released Rs 22.45 crore for meeting the requirement of funds on account of salary and honorarium of Aaganwadi workers and helpers in the State.
This was stated by Minister for Social Welfare Department Sakina Itoo at a high-level review meeting of the department.
The Minister has issued instructions to the officers of the Department that the honorarium should be released to the Aaganwadi workers and helpers without any delay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?