J&K govt releases Rs 22 cr for Aaganwadi workers
Jammu: On the eve of Holi, the Jammu and Kashmir government today released Rs 22.45 crore for meeting the requirement of funds on account of salary and honorarium of Aaganwadi workers and helpers in the State.
This was stated by Minister for Social Welfare Department Sakina Itoo at a high-level review meeting of the department.
The Minister has issued instructions to the officers of the Department that the honorarium should be released to the Aaganwadi workers and helpers without any delay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note