J&K govt removes CMO of Budgam district
Srinagar: Taking serious note of administrative lapses in Budgam district, the Jammu and government has removed the Chief Medical Officer there.
"The Minister took a serious note of certain administrative lapses in Budgam district and ordered attachment of the CMO with immediate effect," an official spokesman said.
Minister for Health today attached CMO, Budgam, with the Directorate of Health Services, Kashmir, till further orders, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach