J&K Govt sets time-line for completion of projects in Jammu
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir govt Tuesday set time-line for the completion of projects undertaken by various construction agencies here in the city.
"We have set time-line for completion of various ongoing projects in Jammu city. We ask the Economic Reconstruction Agency (ERA), National Building Construction Corporation (NBCC) and other agencies to avoid taking up new works before completion of the ongoing works," Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand said while reviewing the progress on under-construction development projects taken up by these agencies here.
He said that the government cannot ignore difficulties being faced by the people due to digging up of roads for laying sewerage lines and instructed concerned agencies to speed up all ongoing works to ensure their early completion.
He instructed the officers to monitor the projects and point out the discrepancy if any to the higher authorities.
Emphasising for close inter departmental coordination, the DCM directed the officers to make sure that utilities are shifted in time bound manner where ever required.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report