J&K Govt sets time-line for completion of projects in Jammu
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir govt Tuesday set time-line for the completion of projects undertaken by various construction agencies here in the city.
"We have set time-line for completion of various ongoing projects in Jammu city. We ask the Economic Reconstruction Agency (ERA), National Building Construction Corporation (NBCC) and other agencies to avoid taking up new works before completion of the ongoing works," Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand said while reviewing the progress on under-construction development projects taken up by these agencies here.
He said that the government cannot ignore difficulties being faced by the people due to digging up of roads for laying sewerage lines and instructed concerned agencies to speed up all ongoing works to ensure their early completion.
He instructed the officers to monitor the projects and point out the discrepancy if any to the higher authorities.
Emphasising for close inter departmental coordination, the DCM directed the officers to make sure that utilities are shifted in time bound manner where ever required.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'