J&K Govt sets time-line for completion of projects in Jammu
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir govt Tuesday set time-line for the completion of projects undertaken by various construction agencies here in the city.
"We have set time-line for completion of various ongoing projects in Jammu city. We ask the Economic Reconstruction Agency (ERA), National Building Construction Corporation (NBCC) and other agencies to avoid taking up new works before completion of the ongoing works," Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand said while reviewing the progress on under-construction development projects taken up by these agencies here.
He said that the government cannot ignore difficulties being faced by the people due to digging up of roads for laying sewerage lines and instructed concerned agencies to speed up all ongoing works to ensure their early completion.
He instructed the officers to monitor the projects and point out the discrepancy if any to the higher authorities.
Emphasising for close inter departmental coordination, the DCM directed the officers to make sure that utilities are shifted in time bound manner where ever required.
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part II
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam -Part III
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part IV
- DNA : Why BJP is linking Rahul Gandhi to AgustaWestland scam
- India rejects USCIRF report on intolerance, says Constitution guarantees right to freedom of religion
- Gold price rises further to Rs 30,250 per 10 grams
- India's tour of Zimbabwe: Men in Blue to play three ODIs, three T20Is in June
- NEET 2016: SC asks MCI to respond to state governments' plea to hold separate exams this year
- Uber users can soon pay for rides abroad using Paytm wallet