J&K Govt sets up 4 panels for monitoring RMSA
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has set up four panels for the proper monitoring of Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan (RMSA) to ensure that all children in the state have access to secondary education.
"For effective and proper monitoring of RMSA, the State Education Department has constituted four tier monitoring mechanism at state, divisional, district and school levels," Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand said today.
The panel at the state level will be headed by the Chief Secretary and will comprise administrative secretaries of Planning, Education and Road and Buildings (R&B) departments besides Divisional Commissioners. Director School Education, Chairman, Board of School Education (BOSE), RMSA, eminent educationists and head of department of education, University of Jammu and Kashmir will also be part of this.
At the divisional level, the committee will be headed by the divisional commissioners and comprise the respective Director School Education, Chief Engineer, R&B Jammu and Kashmir, Director RMSA, Principal, State Institute of Education (SIE), Jammu and Kashmir, and State Coordinator, RMSA.
He said that at the district level, the committee will be led by the respective District Development Commissioner and the school level monitoring committee will be formed by the head of institution, school management and development committee and representatives of Panchayati Raj Institutions.
The School Education Department has taken up the matter with General Administration Department for concurrence and issuance of orders in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Sensex logs first rise in five sessions on earnings lift
- Goa SSC (Class 10) Examination Results 2016 to be declared on May 25: (goaresults.nic.in) GBSHSE 10th board results, Goa Board (GBSHSE) SSC (Class 10) Examination Results 2016
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Cristiano Ronaldo confident of Champions League glory despite injury scare
- Goa University Examination Results announced