J&K Govt sets up 4 panels for monitoring RMSA
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has set up four panels for the proper monitoring of Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan (RMSA) to ensure that all children in the state have access to secondary education.
"For effective and proper monitoring of RMSA, the State Education Department has constituted four tier monitoring mechanism at state, divisional, district and school levels," Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand said today.
The panel at the state level will be headed by the Chief Secretary and will comprise administrative secretaries of Planning, Education and Road and Buildings (R&B) departments besides Divisional Commissioners. Director School Education, Chairman, Board of School Education (BOSE), RMSA, eminent educationists and head of department of education, University of Jammu and Kashmir will also be part of this.
At the divisional level, the committee will be headed by the divisional commissioners and comprise the respective Director School Education, Chief Engineer, R&B Jammu and Kashmir, Director RMSA, Principal, State Institute of Education (SIE), Jammu and Kashmir, and State Coordinator, RMSA.
He said that at the district level, the committee will be led by the respective District Development Commissioner and the school level monitoring committee will be formed by the head of institution, school management and development committee and representatives of Panchayati Raj Institutions.
The School Education Department has taken up the matter with General Administration Department for concurrence and issuance of orders in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!
- Disappointment for Ranbir Kapoor; Sanjay Dutt biopic delayed? Details inside