`J&K govt to bring more transparency in functioning`
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government on Sunday said it had embarked on a comprehensive modernisation plan to bring more transparency and accountability in public affairs.
The government was committed to bring more transparency in its functioning, said Revenue, Relief and Rehabilitation minister Raman Bhalla.
Revenue records were being computerised and all the information was being made accessible to people, he said.
"Computerisation of revenue records is under progress," Bhalla said.
On distribution of compensation among 1947, 1965 and 1971 refugees, Bhalla said the Revenue department had already disbursed Rs 25 crore out of Rs 49 crore package released by the Central government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?