J&K govt to speed up Dal lake conservation project
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government Friday
emphasised on the need to speed-up the Dal lake conservation programme and the project to rehabilitate the lake dwellers.
Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand has stressed on the
importance of preserving the world famous water-body which, he
said, serves as a great attraction for tourists visiting the
Chand expressed concern over slow progress of work at
Rakh-Aarth, a new colony being constructed by the government
for the lake-dwellers.
He asked the authorities to speed up the execution of
the rehabilitation project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections