J&K: Grenade attack on CRPF picket, five jawans wounded
Srinagar: Five CRPF personnel were injured ON Sunday in a grenade attack by militants on their picket in Sopore town in north Kashmir`s Baramulla district.
Militants hurled a grenade at the CRPF picket in Sopore, some 52-km from here, wounding five jawans, a police spokesman said.
The injured CRPF personnel were Mohammad Razaq Khan, Anil Kumar, Sia Ram, Javid Khan and Rajah Kumar, he said.
The injured were admitted to hospitals in Sopore town and Soura in Srinagar, the spokesman said.
No militant outfit had claimed responsibility for the attack so far, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation