J&K: Grenade attack on CRPF picket, five jawans wounded
Srinagar: Five CRPF personnel were injured ON Sunday in a grenade attack by militants on their picket in Sopore town in north Kashmir`s Baramulla district.
Militants hurled a grenade at the CRPF picket in Sopore, some 52-km from here, wounding five jawans, a police spokesman said.
The injured CRPF personnel were Mohammad Razaq Khan, Anil Kumar, Sia Ram, Javid Khan and Rajah Kumar, he said.
The injured were admitted to hospitals in Sopore town and Soura in Srinagar, the spokesman said.
No militant outfit had claimed responsibility for the attack so far, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie