J&K Guv discuss security coordination with DG CRPF
Jammu: Jammu and Kahsmir Governor NN Vohra on Monday discussed the issue of effective coordination among security forces with the Director General of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) K Vijay Kumar today.
Kumar called on the Governor at Raj Bhavan here and was accompanied by Anirudh Uppal, Special Director General, CRPF, J&K.
During their meeting, they discussed various matters regarding the management of security in the state and issues relating to effective coordination among security forces.
Meanwhile, the Chairman of Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Mushtaq Ahmad, also called on Vohra and informed him about the measures being taken to advance loans to unemployed youth for establishing their own ventures under various
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai