J&K Guv discuss security coordination with DG CRPF
Jammu: Jammu and Kahsmir Governor NN Vohra on Monday discussed the issue of effective coordination among security forces with the Director General of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) K Vijay Kumar today.
Kumar called on the Governor at Raj Bhavan here and was accompanied by Anirudh Uppal, Special Director General, CRPF, J&K.
During their meeting, they discussed various matters regarding the management of security in the state and issues relating to effective coordination among security forces.
Meanwhile, the Chairman of Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Mushtaq Ahmad, also called on Vohra and informed him about the measures being taken to advance loans to unemployed youth for establishing their own ventures under various
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!