J&K: Jawan, 2 others injured in militant attack
Srinagar: An army jawan and two civilian
were injured in a militant attack in north Kashmir`s Bandipora
district, officials said here on Friday.
The incident took place yesterday when some militants
fired at Riyaz Ahmad Lone, a territorial army jawan, when he
was on way to home at Naid Khai in Bandipora, 35 km from here,
One of his friends accompanying him and another person
were also injured in the firing.
Lone is posted at Old Airfield Army camp and had come
home on leave when the militants targeted him, the officials
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next