J&K minister directs fast completion of financial complex`s construction
Jammu: Expressing dissatisfaction over slow pace of construction work on the multi-crore Financial Complex by Jammu Development Authority (JDA), state Finance Minister Abdul Rahim Rather on Tuesday gave a two-month deadline for completion of the project which has been delayed by over 8 months.
"Any laxity in this regard (from the slow pace of construction work of the project to the use of quality material) will not be tolerated", Rather said during his inspection to assess the progress of construction work on Finance Complex undertaken by JDA at Muthi belt here.
The Minister, who was accompanied by top officers of Accounts and Treasury department and JDA, expressed his dissatisfaction over the slow pace of construction work of the project to JDA officers.
Rather directed the executing agency to gear up their men and machinery so that the prestigious project is completed at the earliest.
Rather directed JDA to ensure quality work and also to use quality material in the construction work.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack