J&K: Pakistan again violates ceasefire, 1 Indian soldier killed
Zee Media Bureau
Srinagar: Pakistan Rangers resorted to unprovoked firing at Indian positions on Tuesday on the Line in Jammu and Kashmir`s Akhnoor district killing one Army jawan.
In the last few months there has been a steep rise in the ceasefire violation from the Paksitan side along the Line of Control in J&K.
On Monday, the BSF foiled an infiltration bid after a group of intruders who were forced to withdraw into Pakistan.
While the Indian Army guards the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, the international border in the state is guarded by the BSF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price