J&K: Panel set up to probe Master Plan violations
Jammu: Jammu & Kashmir government has reconstituted a panel tasked with probing violations of Master Plan in residential colonies in Jammu and Srinagar, and named former advisor to CM, Devinder Singh Rana, as its Chairman.
Amrit Malhotra, Chairman of the Legislative Council, yesterday re-constituted the House Committee to look into the issue of conversion of residential areas into commercial ones in violation of Master Plan in the two capital cities.
This was done in partial modification of the order dated October 8, 2012 when the first panel was constituted by the Council. The panel had not submitted any report.
Devinder Singh Rana has been nominated the Chairman of the six-member panel that has Murtaza Ahmad Khan, Jugal Kishore, B R Kundal, Sheikh Ghulam Rasooland Mohammad Ashraf Mir as its members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH