J&K police fully cooperating with NIA probe: DGP
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir police is fully
cooperating with the National Investigating Agency (NIA),
Delhi and Haryana Police in their probe into the terror strike
outside Delhi High Court and recovery of explosives in Ambala.
"Whatever assistance is need from our side, it is being
given to them by us (J&K Police). We are fully cooperating
with them," Director General of J&K Police Kuldeep Khoda on Monday
He was talking to reporters after declaring a three-day
"Play for Peace" sports festival-2011 organised by Jammu and
Kashmir police here.
The DGP was replying to questions on outcome of the probes
into the Delhi High Court blast and a terror plot to possibly
attack Delhi during Diwali.
"The Haryana Police is conducting investigation. Delhi
Police have given them inputs. They are actively
investigating," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre