J&K police fully cooperating with NIA probe: DGP
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir police is fully
cooperating with the National Investigating Agency (NIA),
Delhi and Haryana Police in their probe into the terror strike
outside Delhi High Court and recovery of explosives in Ambala.
"Whatever assistance is need from our side, it is being
given to them by us (J&K Police). We are fully cooperating
with them," Director General of J&K Police Kuldeep Khoda on Monday
He was talking to reporters after declaring a three-day
"Play for Peace" sports festival-2011 organised by Jammu and
Kashmir police here.
The DGP was replying to questions on outcome of the probes
into the Delhi High Court blast and a terror plot to possibly
attack Delhi during Diwali.
"The Haryana Police is conducting investigation. Delhi
Police have given them inputs. They are actively
investigating," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know