J&K police fully cooperating with NIA probe: DGP
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir police is fully
cooperating with the National Investigating Agency (NIA),
Delhi and Haryana Police in their probe into the terror strike
outside Delhi High Court and recovery of explosives in Ambala.
"Whatever assistance is need from our side, it is being
given to them by us (J&K Police). We are fully cooperating
with them," Director General of J&K Police Kuldeep Khoda on Monday
He was talking to reporters after declaring a three-day
"Play for Peace" sports festival-2011 organised by Jammu and
Kashmir police here.
The DGP was replying to questions on outcome of the probes
into the Delhi High Court blast and a terror plot to possibly
attack Delhi during Diwali.
"The Haryana Police is conducting investigation. Delhi
Police have given them inputs. They are actively
investigating," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?