J&K police to launch CCTNS to improve crime investigation
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir police is planning
to launch Crime and Criminal Tracking Network System (CCTNS)
to improve crime investigation in the state.
"We will launch CCTNS project in Jammu and Kashmir for
better investigation of crime cases and criminals in the
state," a senior police officer said.
The CCTNS is an ambitious project to modernise the police
force and aims at creating state-of-the-art nationwide network
infrastructure to track criminals.
The project would be implemented at around 186 police
stations, spread over 22 districts, in the state. PTI AB
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth