J&K police to launch CCTNS to improve crime investigation
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir police is planning
to launch Crime and Criminal Tracking Network System (CCTNS)
to improve crime investigation in the state.
"We will launch CCTNS project in Jammu and Kashmir for
better investigation of crime cases and criminals in the
state," a senior police officer said.
The CCTNS is an ambitious project to modernise the police
force and aims at creating state-of-the-art nationwide network
infrastructure to track criminals.
The project would be implemented at around 186 police
stations, spread over 22 districts, in the state. PTI AB
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players