J&K: Rs 25000 relief to those whose shops were gutted in fire
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Government
on Tuesday announced a financial assistance of Rs 25,000 each to 15
shop owners whose shops were damaged in a devastating fire at
the famous hill resort of Gulmarg two days ago.
The ministers directed the Gulmarg Development
Authority (GDA) to start reconstruction of the shops and
rehabilitate the affected at the earliest, the spokesman said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader