J&K: Rs 25000 relief to those whose shops were gutted in fire
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Government
on Tuesday announced a financial assistance of Rs 25,000 each to 15
shop owners whose shops were damaged in a devastating fire at
the famous hill resort of Gulmarg two days ago.
The ministers directed the Gulmarg Development
Authority (GDA) to start reconstruction of the shops and
rehabilitate the affected at the earliest, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster