J&K: Rs 25000 relief to those whose shops were gutted in fire
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Government
on Tuesday announced a financial assistance of Rs 25,000 each to 15
shop owners whose shops were damaged in a devastating fire at
the famous hill resort of Gulmarg two days ago.
The ministers directed the Gulmarg Development
Authority (GDA) to start reconstruction of the shops and
rehabilitate the affected at the earliest, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch