J&K: Rs 25000 relief to those whose shops were gutted in fire
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Government
on Tuesday announced a financial assistance of Rs 25,000 each to 15
shop owners whose shops were damaged in a devastating fire at
the famous hill resort of Gulmarg two days ago.
The ministers directed the Gulmarg Development
Authority (GDA) to start reconstruction of the shops and
rehabilitate the affected at the earliest, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Unbelievable! Airtel offers 10 GB 4G data at just Rs 250
- Using Facebook, Twitter may cut BP, diabetes in elderly