J&K: Rs 25000 reward for info on female foeticide
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government
will give a reward of Rs 25000 to anyone providing information
about female foeticide in the state.
"A reward of Rs 25000 will given to those who will
give a right information about female foeticide in Jammu and
Kashmir," Minister for Health, Horticulture and Floriculture
Sham Lal Sharma said here on Monday.
The state government had earmarked Rs 50 lakh for
this purpose, he said.
The Minister appealed to all sections of the society
to help in curbing the menace of female foeticide. "The recent
figures of census are an eye-opener for all of us."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'