J&K: Rs 25000 reward for info on female foeticide
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government
will give a reward of Rs 25000 to anyone providing information
about female foeticide in the state.
"A reward of Rs 25000 will given to those who will
give a right information about female foeticide in Jammu and
Kashmir," Minister for Health, Horticulture and Floriculture
Sham Lal Sharma said here on Monday.
The state government had earmarked Rs 50 lakh for
this purpose, he said.
The Minister appealed to all sections of the society
to help in curbing the menace of female foeticide. "The recent
figures of census are an eye-opener for all of us."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'