J&K: Rs 25000 reward for info on female foeticide
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government
will give a reward of Rs 25000 to anyone providing information
about female foeticide in the state.
"A reward of Rs 25000 will given to those who will
give a right information about female foeticide in Jammu and
Kashmir," Minister for Health, Horticulture and Floriculture
Sham Lal Sharma said here on Monday.
The state government had earmarked Rs 50 lakh for
this purpose, he said.
The Minister appealed to all sections of the society
to help in curbing the menace of female foeticide. "The recent
figures of census are an eye-opener for all of us."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!