J&K: Rs 25000 reward for info on female foeticide
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government
will give a reward of Rs 25000 to anyone providing information
about female foeticide in the state.
"A reward of Rs 25000 will given to those who will
give a right information about female foeticide in Jammu and
Kashmir," Minister for Health, Horticulture and Floriculture
Sham Lal Sharma said here on Monday.
The state government had earmarked Rs 50 lakh for
this purpose, he said.
The Minister appealed to all sections of the society
to help in curbing the menace of female foeticide. "The recent
figures of census are an eye-opener for all of us."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference