J&K: Rs 25000 reward for info on female foeticide
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government
will give a reward of Rs 25000 to anyone providing information
about female foeticide in the state.
"A reward of Rs 25000 will given to those who will
give a right information about female foeticide in Jammu and
Kashmir," Minister for Health, Horticulture and Floriculture
Sham Lal Sharma said here on Monday.
The state government had earmarked Rs 50 lakh for
this purpose, he said.
The Minister appealed to all sections of the society
to help in curbing the menace of female foeticide. "The recent
figures of census are an eye-opener for all of us."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- IPL Betting: Lalit Modi names three cricketers who were bribed
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report