J&K: Special squad for removing encroachment from state land
Jammu: Asking habitual encroachers to vacate
state land, Revenue Minister Raman Bhalla on Tuesday said the
government has constituted a special squad for driving away
illegal occupants from such land.
"The government has constituted a special squad for
vacation of state land from illegal occupants and the help of
police will be taken to deal with those creating problems in
the government`s drive", he said.
Bhalla was while interacting with local people in Gandhi
Nagar area in the city.
He said henceforth government land would be used for
building social infrastructure, construction of offices, tube
wells, roads, schools, parks, parking slots and cremation
He asked land grabbers to voluntarily vacate state land if
they wanted to avoid facing action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Indian Premier League 2016: Did David Warner deserve Most Valuable Player award more than Virat Kohli?
- Suicide bombings in Baghdad: Over 20 killed, 50 injured in series of attacks
- Know why PM Narendra Modi is asking for your support for particular task - WATCH
- Nepali Congress halts House over ''budget leak''
- Here's what Yuvraj Singh said after his long wait for IPL trophy ended