J&K: Special squad for removing encroachment from state land
Jammu: Asking habitual encroachers to vacate
state land, Revenue Minister Raman Bhalla on Tuesday said the
government has constituted a special squad for driving away
illegal occupants from such land.
"The government has constituted a special squad for
vacation of state land from illegal occupants and the help of
police will be taken to deal with those creating problems in
the government`s drive", he said.
Bhalla was while interacting with local people in Gandhi
Nagar area in the city.
He said henceforth government land would be used for
building social infrastructure, construction of offices, tube
wells, roads, schools, parks, parking slots and cremation
He asked land grabbers to voluntarily vacate state land if
they wanted to avoid facing action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter