J&K: Special squad for removing encroachment from state land
Jammu: Asking habitual encroachers to vacate
state land, Revenue Minister Raman Bhalla on Tuesday said the
government has constituted a special squad for driving away
illegal occupants from such land.
"The government has constituted a special squad for
vacation of state land from illegal occupants and the help of
police will be taken to deal with those creating problems in
the government`s drive", he said.
Bhalla was while interacting with local people in Gandhi
Nagar area in the city.
He said henceforth government land would be used for
building social infrastructure, construction of offices, tube
wells, roads, schools, parks, parking slots and cremation
He asked land grabbers to voluntarily vacate state land if
they wanted to avoid facing action.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!