J&K: Special squad for removing encroachment from state land
Jammu: Asking habitual encroachers to vacate
state land, Revenue Minister Raman Bhalla on Tuesday said the
government has constituted a special squad for driving away
illegal occupants from such land.
"The government has constituted a special squad for
vacation of state land from illegal occupants and the help of
police will be taken to deal with those creating problems in
the government`s drive", he said.
Bhalla was while interacting with local people in Gandhi
Nagar area in the city.
He said henceforth government land would be used for
building social infrastructure, construction of offices, tube
wells, roads, schools, parks, parking slots and cremation
He asked land grabbers to voluntarily vacate state land if
they wanted to avoid facing action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- SHOCKING! Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Haryana - WATCH VIDEO
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star in Ajay Devgn's ‘Baadshaho’?
- AgustaWestland bribery scam: CBI questions ex-IAF deputy chief JS Gujaral
- Subramanian Swamy may soon form Virat Hindustan Sansadiya Sangam of MPs for grand Hindutva concept
- Indian Premier League, Match 28: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab - Preview