J&K: Special squad for removing encroachment from state land
Jammu: Asking habitual encroachers to vacate
state land, Revenue Minister Raman Bhalla on Tuesday said the
government has constituted a special squad for driving away
illegal occupants from such land.
"The government has constituted a special squad for
vacation of state land from illegal occupants and the help of
police will be taken to deal with those creating problems in
the government`s drive", he said.
Bhalla was while interacting with local people in Gandhi
Nagar area in the city.
He said henceforth government land would be used for
building social infrastructure, construction of offices, tube
wells, roads, schools, parks, parking slots and cremation
He asked land grabbers to voluntarily vacate state land if
they wanted to avoid facing action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets