J&K: Will interlocutors report be made public?
New Delhi: The much awaited report of the interlocutors on Jammu & Kashmir is expected to be made public after it is presented made before the Cabinet Committee (CCS) on Security on Thursday.
Home Minister P Chidambaram on Tuesday had said that the report of the Centre’s interlocutors on Kashmir would be made public after CCS considers it.
“Interlocutors’ report, as I said in Delhi, will be made public after the Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) has considered the matter”, MrChidambaram told reporters.
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah has pitched for making the report public, holding debate on it and thereafter implementing the recommendations.
The three interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir, noted journalist Dilip Padgaonkar, former Information Commissioner MM Ansari and noted academician Radha Kumar, had submitted their report to Chidambaram in New Delhi on October 12, 2011, laying down a roadmap for the government to address all issues pertaining to the state.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Kejriwal bullying people, misusing Delhi funds in Punjab: Akali Dal
- Arshad Warsi, Boman Irani impress with brand new poster of 'The Legend of Michael Mishra'
- Reliance Jio's 4G rollout in next three months: CLSA
- Britain's May heads to France for Brexit talks
- Youngsters don't consider sex as taboo topic: Ranveer Singh