J&K: Woman killed, 2 hurt in house collapse
Jammu: A woman was killed and two others were injured in separate incidents of house collapses in Ramban and Udhampur districts of Jammu and Kashmir.
Due to heavy rains, one mud house of Abdul Rafeeq collapsed in Jamsalan area of Ramban last night, officials said adding that in the mishap one woman Shama Begum was buried. Her body was recovered later.
In another incident of the house collapse in Santani area in Udhampur district, two persons-- Ravi and Rakesh were injured and have been hospitalised, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened