J&K: Woman killed, 2 hurt in house collapse
Jammu: A woman was killed and two others were injured in separate incidents of house collapses in Ramban and Udhampur districts of Jammu and Kashmir.
Due to heavy rains, one mud house of Abdul Rafeeq collapsed in Jamsalan area of Ramban last night, officials said adding that in the mishap one woman Shama Begum was buried. Her body was recovered later.
In another incident of the house collapse in Santani area in Udhampur district, two persons-- Ravi and Rakesh were injured and have been hospitalised, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought
- Dope test scandal: After wrestler Narsingh Yadav, shot putter Inderjeet Singh tests positive for banned substance