J&K: Woman killed, 2 hurt in house collapse
Jammu: A woman was killed and two others were injured in separate incidents of house collapses in Ramban and Udhampur districts of Jammu and Kashmir.
Due to heavy rains, one mud house of Abdul Rafeeq collapsed in Jamsalan area of Ramban last night, officials said adding that in the mishap one woman Shama Begum was buried. Her body was recovered later.
In another incident of the house collapse in Santani area in Udhampur district, two persons-- Ravi and Rakesh were injured and have been hospitalised, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption