J&K: Woman killed, 2 hurt in house collapse
Jammu: A woman was killed and two others were injured in separate incidents of house collapses in Ramban and Udhampur districts of Jammu and Kashmir.
Due to heavy rains, one mud house of Abdul Rafeeq collapsed in Jamsalan area of Ramban last night, officials said adding that in the mishap one woman Shama Begum was buried. Her body was recovered later.
In another incident of the house collapse in Santani area in Udhampur district, two persons-- Ravi and Rakesh were injured and have been hospitalised, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi