J&K: Youth injured in explosion near LoC
Srinagar: A youth was critically injured in an explosion near the Line of Control (LoC) in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said on Thursday.
Kabir Ahmad Lone (24) had gone to the forest area near the LoC in Keran sector to collect mushrooms when he got injured in the blast yesterday, a police spokesman said.
"An explosive material went off while the youth was collecting the mushrooms, resulting in splinter injuries to him," the spokesman said adding he was referred to Bone and Joints hospital here for treatment.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India