J&K`s higher education department to go paperless
Srinagar: The higher education department in Jammu and Kashmir will go `paperless` within the next six months.
"As part of the e-governance initiative of the state government, the higher education department will not use any paper after shifting its operations to electronic mode," an official spokesman said.
He said the decision to this effect was taken at the meeting of the advisory committee chaired by Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future