Jawan injured in mine blast along Indo-Pak border
Jammu: An Army jawan was injured on Tuesday morning in a mine blast along the Indo-Pak border in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
During a search operation, Rifleman Sanjeet K P stepped on a mine along the Line of Control (LoC) in Ghambir belt of Poonch district, an Army official said.
He was injured in the subsequent blast, the official said adding the injured have been hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming