Jawan injured in mine blast along Indo-Pak border
Jammu: An Army jawan was injured on Tuesday morning in a mine blast along the Indo-Pak border in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
During a search operation, Rifleman Sanjeet K P stepped on a mine along the Line of Control (LoC) in Ghambir belt of Poonch district, an Army official said.
He was injured in the subsequent blast, the official said adding the injured have been hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?