Jawan injured in mine blast in Jammu
Jammu: An Army jawan was on Friday injured in a mine blast along Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
During patrolling along LoC in Sabzian forward belt of Poonch district, a jawan stepped on a mine accidentally resulting in blast, a Defence spokesman said.
The injured jawan was shifted to hospital and his condition is stable, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Manufacturing growth to be higher in Q2 on better export outlook: Survey
- Assocham for penalty waiver in initial phase of GST rollout
- Roberto Martinez announced Thierry Henry as assistant coach for Belgium
- Olympic Dreams: Rickshaw driver buys shooter daughter rifle worth 5 lakh that was saved for her wedding
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition