Jawan injured in mine blast in Jammu
Jammu: An Army jawan was on Friday injured in a mine blast along Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
During patrolling along LoC in Sabzian forward belt of Poonch district, a jawan stepped on a mine accidentally resulting in blast, a Defence spokesman said.
The injured jawan was shifted to hospital and his condition is stable, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir?
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part II
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part III
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- Low-cost cancer treatment should be priority: NITI Aayog CEO
- SC orders medical board in abnormal foetus case
- Obama vows support for Germany after Munich shooting
- Islamic State supporters hail deadly Munich shooting on social media
- 1st Test, Day 2 Report: Kohli double ton, Ashwin century put India in charge against West Indies