Jawan injured in mine blast in Jammu
Jammu: An Army jawan was on Friday injured in a mine blast along Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
During patrolling along LoC in Sabzian forward belt of Poonch district, a jawan stepped on a mine accidentally resulting in blast, a Defence spokesman said.
The injured jawan was shifted to hospital and his condition is stable, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw