Jawan shoots himself to death in Kishtwar
Jammu: A Jawan of Rashtriya Rifle (RR)
troops on Sunday allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself
with his service weapon in Kishtwar district of Jammu and
Sepoy Gowardhan Ram of 11 RR shot himself dead with
his service rifle in Mughal Maidan, about 255 kms from here,
around 1410 hours, a defence spokesman said here.
A suicide note has been found from his possession
which is being examined, he said, adding initial indicators
are that he took the extreme step due to some domestic
26-year-old Ram, who originally belongs to Jodhpur in
Rajasthan, was in service for the last six years.
A court of inquiry has been ordered by army into the
incident, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- AAP has become shelter of comedians not having ideology, says BJP
- Bhagwant Mann must be refrained from entering into Parliament: JD(U)
- Pokemon GO launched in Japan, thousands start hunting and capturing monsters
- Oppressed Dalits will teach a lesson to BJP: Arvind Kejriwal in Gujarat
- Una incident: Dalit victim back in hospital ahead of Rahul Gandhi’s visit under 'political pressure'