JK authorities shielding culprits of Kishtwar food scam: PDP
Jammu: Expressing concern over shortage of
ration in remote areas of Marwah and Decchan blocks of
Kishtwar district of Jammu and Kashmir due to irregularities
in supply of foodgrains, PDP alleged that instead of
bringing the culprits to book, the authorities were trying to
shield the culprits.
Mendhar Sardar MLA Rafiq Hussain Khan told reporters here
that the scam was exposed some months back but no action has
been taken so far in this regard.
He alleged that the authorities were going slow to protect
Contesting claims of the state government to launch a war
against corruption, he said the Kishtwar foodgrain scam was a
test case before the National Conference-led government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra show on importance of 'Social media networking'
- Cambodia blocking ASEAN consensus on South China Sea: Diplomat
- Turkey can hold suspects without charge for up to 30 days
- Piramal Enterprises to raise Rs 300 cr via non-convertible debentures
- Gold, silver hit a soft patch as global cues turn weak
- Nokia all set to make comeback with 2 new Android 7.0 Nougat devices