JK authorities shielding culprits of Kishtwar food scam: PDP
Jammu: Expressing concern over shortage of
ration in remote areas of Marwah and Decchan blocks of
Kishtwar district of Jammu and Kashmir due to irregularities
in supply of foodgrains, PDP alleged that instead of
bringing the culprits to book, the authorities were trying to
shield the culprits.
Mendhar Sardar MLA Rafiq Hussain Khan told reporters here
that the scam was exposed some months back but no action has
been taken so far in this regard.
He alleged that the authorities were going slow to protect
Contesting claims of the state government to launch a war
against corruption, he said the Kishtwar foodgrain scam was a
test case before the National Conference-led government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RSS distributed sweets on the day Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated: Congress
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- US to look for opportunities to advance India's NSG bid: Barack Obama
- Tunisian parliament approves national united government