JK authorities shielding culprits of Kishtwar food scam: PDP
Jammu: Expressing concern over shortage of
ration in remote areas of Marwah and Decchan blocks of
Kishtwar district of Jammu and Kashmir due to irregularities
in supply of foodgrains, PDP alleged that instead of
bringing the culprits to book, the authorities were trying to
shield the culprits.
Mendhar Sardar MLA Rafiq Hussain Khan told reporters here
that the scam was exposed some months back but no action has
been taken so far in this regard.
He alleged that the authorities were going slow to protect
Contesting claims of the state government to launch a war
against corruption, he said the Kishtwar foodgrain scam was a
test case before the National Conference-led government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read