JK govt legitimised corruption: PDP
Jammu: Opposition People`s Democratic Party
in Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday alleged the ruling NCP-Congress
coalition in the state has "failed on all fronts" and
"The state government headed by Chief Minister Omar
Abdullah has not only failed on all fronts but has also
legitimised corruption in the state," PDP general secretary
Thakur Balbir Singh said at a meeting of party activists here.
He said during the 2008 Assembly elections, NC had
promised to introduce a series of reforms if elected to power
but "they are yet to fulfil their commitment".
Former MLA and senior PDP leader Santi Devi claimed
during the last three years the government had done nothing to
solve the problems of the common man.
"The common man is finding it hard to survive as a result
of the stringent policies introduced by the state government,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...