JK govt legitimised corruption: PDP
Jammu: Opposition People`s Democratic Party
in Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday alleged the ruling NCP-Congress
coalition in the state has "failed on all fronts" and
"The state government headed by Chief Minister Omar
Abdullah has not only failed on all fronts but has also
legitimised corruption in the state," PDP general secretary
Thakur Balbir Singh said at a meeting of party activists here.
He said during the 2008 Assembly elections, NC had
promised to introduce a series of reforms if elected to power
but "they are yet to fulfil their commitment".
Former MLA and senior PDP leader Santi Devi claimed
during the last three years the government had done nothing to
solve the problems of the common man.
"The common man is finding it hard to survive as a result
of the stringent policies introduced by the state government,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days