JK govt legitimised corruption: PDP
Jammu: Opposition People`s Democratic Party
in Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday alleged the ruling NCP-Congress
coalition in the state has "failed on all fronts" and
"The state government headed by Chief Minister Omar
Abdullah has not only failed on all fronts but has also
legitimised corruption in the state," PDP general secretary
Thakur Balbir Singh said at a meeting of party activists here.
He said during the 2008 Assembly elections, NC had
promised to introduce a series of reforms if elected to power
but "they are yet to fulfil their commitment".
Former MLA and senior PDP leader Santi Devi claimed
during the last three years the government had done nothing to
solve the problems of the common man.
"The common man is finding it hard to survive as a result
of the stringent policies introduced by the state government,"
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists