JKLF briefs EU delegation about Kashmir situation
Srinagar: Separatist outfit JKLF on Sunday
asked European Union to play a role in resolving the lingering
"The European Union has friendly ties with both India
and Pakistan. It can use its influence in seeking a solution
to the Kashmir issue," JKLF Chairman Mohammad Yaseen Malik
told an EU delegation here.
Malik, during the one-and-half hour meeting, briefed
the delegation about the situation in Kashmir valley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Gwen Stefani auditioned for 'Mr & Mrs Smith'
- WATCH: Fizz and fire! Mustafizur Rahman demolishes opposition on T20 Blast debut
- Burhan Wani protest: Curfew lifted from four districts of Kashmir Valley, parts of Srinagar
- MH370 pilot flew similar doomed route on home simulator: Report
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career