JKLF chief goes into hiding
Srinagar: Apprehending arrest ahead of their proposed march to Lal Chowk here on the Republic Day, JKLF chairman Mohammad Yaseen Malik and his close associates on Sunday went into hiding.
"With police raiding several places to arrest JKLF leaders and activists, Yaseen Malik and his associates have gone into hiding to avoid arrests," a JKLF spokesman said.
The JKLF has decided to stage a march to Lal Chowk, the city`s commercial hub, to counter BJP`s plan to hoist the tricolour there on January 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand