JKLF chief goes into hiding
Srinagar: Apprehending arrest ahead of their proposed march to Lal Chowk here on the Republic Day, JKLF chairman Mohammad Yaseen Malik and his close associates on Sunday went into hiding.
"With police raiding several places to arrest JKLF leaders and activists, Yaseen Malik and his associates have gone into hiding to avoid arrests," a JKLF spokesman said.
The JKLF has decided to stage a march to Lal Chowk, the city`s commercial hub, to counter BJP`s plan to hoist the tricolour there on January 26.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?