JKLF for inclusion of Kashmiris in Indo-Pak dialogue process
Srinagar: Welcoming the cricket diplomacy
between India and Pakistan, Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front
on Wednesday pitched for inclusion of Kashmiris in the dialogue
process between the two countries.
"Both New Delhi and Islamabad have to accept Kashmiris
as a basic party and should involve them in the dialogue
process," JKLF Chairman Mohammad Yaseen Malik said in a
Terming the meeting of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and
his Pakistani counterpart Yousuf Raza Gilani as a "good omen",
Malik said the strained relations between the two countries
had a direct impact on Kashmir.
"Whenever the talks between the two countries fail,
Kashmiris become direct victims," he said.
Malik said Kashmir issue has become a major obstacle over
the past six decades in the way of peace, prosperity and
development in the sub-continent.
"Kashmir is not only a boundary dispute between India and
Pakistan but involves the future of Kashmiris," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31