JKLF member arrested for crossing border
Poonch: A man, who was missing since 1993 after he allegedly crossed over to Pakistan and joined the Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) there, has been arrested from the Surankot area and sent to four-day police remand.
Mohammad Saddiq, who was arrested from the Surankot area, was on Friday presented before the sub-judge Vishesh Parihar who sent him to four-days police remand, police said.
Saddiq, who hails from Fazlabad near Surankot, has been booked under various sections including the Egress and Internal Movement Control ordinance ( EIMCO) which relates to illegal crossing of the international border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state