JKLF member arrested for crossing border
Poonch: A man, who was missing since 1993 after he allegedly crossed over to Pakistan and joined the Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) there, has been arrested from the Surankot area and sent to four-day police remand.
Mohammad Saddiq, who was arrested from the Surankot area, was on Friday presented before the sub-judge Vishesh Parihar who sent him to four-days police remand, police said.
Saddiq, who hails from Fazlabad near Surankot, has been booked under various sections including the Egress and Internal Movement Control ordinance ( EIMCO) which relates to illegal crossing of the international border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH