JKLF member arrested for crossing border
Poonch: A man, who was missing since 1993 after he allegedly crossed over to Pakistan and joined the Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) there, has been arrested from the Surankot area and sent to four-day police remand.
Mohammad Saddiq, who was arrested from the Surankot area, was on Friday presented before the sub-judge Vishesh Parihar who sent him to four-days police remand, police said.
Saddiq, who hails from Fazlabad near Surankot, has been booked under various sections including the Egress and Internal Movement Control ordinance ( EIMCO) which relates to illegal crossing of the international border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'