JKNPP bats for reorganisation of J&K
Jammu: Strongly favouring the reorganisation
of Jammu and Kashmir, JKNPP Monday claimed that there was a huge support for the plan from the people of border districts.
"We have got massive response and support to the movement
of re-organisation of Jammu and Kashmir started by the party
in border areas," President of Implementation Committee for
Re-organisation of J&K State, Bansi Lal Sharma told reporters
Sharma said, "During the two-week campaign on the issue in border belt of R S Pura, Pargwal, Akhnoor, Suchetgarh, Khour, Ramgarh, Bishnah, Vijaypur, Samba, we have got tremendous response."
The people of these areas also favoured re-organisation
of the state with separate legislatures, budgets,
administrative and financial units for Jammu, Ladakh and
Kashmir as solution to the entire issue of J&K, the Jammu and
Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) leader said.
"This new formula of re-organisation of J&K is a win-win
situation for the stakeholders of J&K and the only solution of
JK issue," JKNPP leader said.
He said that the party will launch the second leg of the
campaign in Jammu from July 25 to educate, motivate and seek
support of the people.
Terming the union of Jammu and Kashmir as "unnatural", he
said, "Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir have nothing in common in
terms of culture, life-style, language, geographical area and
So, the JKNPP has given a new formula for re-organisation
of the state, he said.
"It will ensure end of inter-regional discrimination,
equal development and will also strengthen communal harmony
and regional cooperation," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know