JKNPP bats for reorganisation of J&K
Jammu: Strongly favouring the reorganisation
of Jammu and Kashmir, JKNPP Monday claimed that there was a huge support for the plan from the people of border districts.
"We have got massive response and support to the movement
of re-organisation of Jammu and Kashmir started by the party
in border areas," President of Implementation Committee for
Re-organisation of J&K State, Bansi Lal Sharma told reporters
Sharma said, "During the two-week campaign on the issue in border belt of R S Pura, Pargwal, Akhnoor, Suchetgarh, Khour, Ramgarh, Bishnah, Vijaypur, Samba, we have got tremendous response."
The people of these areas also favoured re-organisation
of the state with separate legislatures, budgets,
administrative and financial units for Jammu, Ladakh and
Kashmir as solution to the entire issue of J&K, the Jammu and
Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) leader said.
"This new formula of re-organisation of J&K is a win-win
situation for the stakeholders of J&K and the only solution of
JK issue," JKNPP leader said.
He said that the party will launch the second leg of the
campaign in Jammu from July 25 to educate, motivate and seek
support of the people.
Terming the union of Jammu and Kashmir as "unnatural", he
said, "Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir have nothing in common in
terms of culture, life-style, language, geographical area and
So, the JKNPP has given a new formula for re-organisation
of the state, he said.
"It will ensure end of inter-regional discrimination,
equal development and will also strengthen communal harmony
and regional cooperation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert