JKNPP celebrates Oct 27 as National Integration Day
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers
Party on Wednesday staged a rally here to mark October 27 as
`National Integration Day`.
The party activists celebrated `National Integration
Day` by unfurling National flag and staged a rally in the
historic Mubarak Mandi Complex of the city.
"We have celebrated October 27 as National Integration
day in connection with state`s accession with India at all
district head quarters of Jammu and Kashmir, particularly at
Mubarak Mandi - seat of power of last Dogra Maharaj Hari Singh
in Jammu winter capital city," Chairman of JKNPP Prof Bhim
Singh told reporters here.
This day is as important for the people of Jammu and
Kashmir, as August 15 is for the people of the whole country,
Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) has
three MLAs in the 87 member House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!