JKNPP celebrates Oct 27 as National Integration Day
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers
Party on Wednesday staged a rally here to mark October 27 as
`National Integration Day`.
The party activists celebrated `National Integration
Day` by unfurling National flag and staged a rally in the
historic Mubarak Mandi Complex of the city.
"We have celebrated October 27 as National Integration
day in connection with state`s accession with India at all
district head quarters of Jammu and Kashmir, particularly at
Mubarak Mandi - seat of power of last Dogra Maharaj Hari Singh
in Jammu winter capital city," Chairman of JKNPP Prof Bhim
Singh told reporters here.
This day is as important for the people of Jammu and
Kashmir, as August 15 is for the people of the whole country,
Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) has
three MLAs in the 87 member House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’