JKNPP Chairman meets Geelani in sub-jail
Srinagar: JKNPP Chairman Bhim Singh today
met Syed Ali Shah Geelani, a senior Hurriyat leader detained
under the PSA.
Singh visited the Chasma Shahi sub-jail here to meet the
Chairman of Hardline Faction of Hurriyat Conference who has
been detained under the Public Safety Act since June 20.
The Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP)
leader said he invited Geelani to share a common platform at
Lal Chowk on July 28 so that a political process was launched
to mobilise the people`s opinion for the return of peace to
Singh also extended invitation to all political parties
and people to assemble there to fight for their "rights and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'