JKNPP demands dismissal of Omar govt
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Friday demanded dismissal of the Omar Abdullah government, saying that it has lost its moral right to rule in the wake of cases against its ministers.
"We demand dismissal of coalition government as it is only way to save Jammu and Kashmir from further anarchy, chaos and corruption," JKNPP Chairman Bhim Singh told reporters here.
He said the government has lost its moral, political and constitutional right to govern as a number of ministers have been charged with committing corruption, criminal acts, conspiracies, land grabbing and even murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test