JKNPP demands dismissal of Omar govt
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Friday demanded dismissal of the Omar Abdullah government, saying that it has lost its moral right to rule in the wake of cases against its ministers.
"We demand dismissal of coalition government as it is only way to save Jammu and Kashmir from further anarchy, chaos and corruption," JKNPP Chairman Bhim Singh told reporters here.
He said the government has lost its moral, political and constitutional right to govern as a number of ministers have been charged with committing corruption, criminal acts, conspiracies, land grabbing and even murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation