JKNPP demands dismissal of Omar govt
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Friday demanded dismissal of the Omar Abdullah government, saying that it has lost its moral right to rule in the wake of cases against its ministers.
"We demand dismissal of coalition government as it is only way to save Jammu and Kashmir from further anarchy, chaos and corruption," JKNPP Chairman Bhim Singh told reporters here.
He said the government has lost its moral, political and constitutional right to govern as a number of ministers have been charged with committing corruption, criminal acts, conspiracies, land grabbing and even murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves