JKNPP demands dismissal of Omar govt
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Friday demanded dismissal of the Omar Abdullah government, saying that it has lost its moral right to rule in the wake of cases against its ministers.
"We demand dismissal of coalition government as it is only way to save Jammu and Kashmir from further anarchy, chaos and corruption," JKNPP Chairman Bhim Singh told reporters here.
He said the government has lost its moral, political and constitutional right to govern as a number of ministers have been charged with committing corruption, criminal acts, conspiracies, land grabbing and even murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Chargesheet in Kolkata flyover case, murder charges withdrawn
- Ten dead, many injured in Istanbul airport suicide attack
- Sweden, Kazakhstan, Ethiopia, Bolivia elected to UNSC for 2017-18
- Sturgeon to visit Brussels to defend Scotland`s EU place
- NATO, EU leaders pledge strong alliance to counter Brexit fallout