JKNPP demands resignation of Omar Abdullah
Jammu: Accusing the NC-Congress coalition
government in the state of surrendering before anti-national
elements, Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP)
today demanded immediate resignation of Chief Minister Omar
"This is obvious from the fact that the Chief Minister
surrendered to the dictate of the terrorists not to hoist
national flag in Lal Chowk for seeking their support not to
disturb R-day function at Bakshi Stadium on January 26 this
year", JKNPP Chairman Bhim Singh said in a statement here.
The state government has lost its morale and
constitutional rights with this hidden packed agreement with
the terrorists, he said, adding therefore, the Chief Minister
must tender his resignation.
Alleging that the Abdullah government has failed
miserably on all fronts, Singh said the Shopian incident is a
living example in which the state government failed to trace
out the culprits.
The JKNPP Chief asked AICC President Sonia Gandhi and
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to rethink their coalition with
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen