JKNPP starts communal harmony yatra from Jammu to Kishtwar
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Thursday began a communal harmony yatra from Jammu city to Kishtwar district.
Talking to reporters before leading the yatra of about 100 party activists from Jammu Press Club to Kishtwar, JKNPP patron Bhim Singh said, the march was for strengthening communal harmony and carrying a message of brotherhood.
JKNPP has undertaken the communal harmony yatra from Jammu to Kishtwar with a mission and message that justice and equity are essential elements for dignified living, he said.
"Kishtwar violence was unfortunate. But, we are proud of the people of Kishtwar for their commitment towards secularism," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Scientists develop space boot to avert astronauts from tripping over
- Baby care during monsoon: Tips to get rid of prickly heat rash in babies!
- Blake Lively feels 'Gossip Girl' reunion will be fun
- England vs Pakistan: Trevor Bayliss keen on hiring Saqlain Mushtaq as bowling consultant
- WATCH: EPIC! Here's who won after The Great Khali and Kane traded brutal chair shots