JKNPP starts communal harmony yatra from Jammu to Kishtwar
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Thursday began a communal harmony yatra from Jammu city to Kishtwar district.
Talking to reporters before leading the yatra of about 100 party activists from Jammu Press Club to Kishtwar, JKNPP patron Bhim Singh said, the march was for strengthening communal harmony and carrying a message of brotherhood.
JKNPP has undertaken the communal harmony yatra from Jammu to Kishtwar with a mission and message that justice and equity are essential elements for dignified living, he said.
"Kishtwar violence was unfortunate. But, we are proud of the people of Kishtwar for their commitment towards secularism," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city