JKNPP starts communal harmony yatra from Jammu to Kishtwar
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Thursday began a communal harmony yatra from Jammu city to Kishtwar district.
Talking to reporters before leading the yatra of about 100 party activists from Jammu Press Club to Kishtwar, JKNPP patron Bhim Singh said, the march was for strengthening communal harmony and carrying a message of brotherhood.
JKNPP has undertaken the communal harmony yatra from Jammu to Kishtwar with a mission and message that justice and equity are essential elements for dignified living, he said.
"Kishtwar violence was unfortunate. But, we are proud of the people of Kishtwar for their commitment towards secularism," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you