JKNPP to campaign for reorganisation of J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers
Party on Friday said it will campaign for the re-organisation of
the state by carving out three separate Assemblies and
independent executive authority for each of the regions.
"We have launched Pathers Party Agenda-2011. We will
campaign for re-organisation of Jammu and Kashmir," JKNPP
chief Balwant Singh Mankotia told reporters here.
The re-organisation suggests three separate Assemblies,
Independent Executive Authorities and separate budgets for the
three regions -- Jammu, Ladakh and Kashmir, he said.
"The re-organisation will ensure no regional
discrimination and Kashmir-centric power ruling the state,"
the Udhampur MLA said.
The party will also raise the issues of autonomy,
self-rule, Azadi, abrogation of Article 370, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda