JKNPP to campaign for reorganisation of J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers
Party on Friday said it will campaign for the re-organisation of
the state by carving out three separate Assemblies and
independent executive authority for each of the regions.
"We have launched Pathers Party Agenda-2011. We will
campaign for re-organisation of Jammu and Kashmir," JKNPP
chief Balwant Singh Mankotia told reporters here.
The re-organisation suggests three separate Assemblies,
Independent Executive Authorities and separate budgets for the
three regions -- Jammu, Ladakh and Kashmir, he said.
"The re-organisation will ensure no regional
discrimination and Kashmir-centric power ruling the state,"
the Udhampur MLA said.
The party will also raise the issues of autonomy,
self-rule, Azadi, abrogation of Article 370, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions