JKNPP to campaign for reorganisation of J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers
Party on Friday said it will campaign for the re-organisation of
the state by carving out three separate Assemblies and
independent executive authority for each of the regions.
"We have launched Pathers Party Agenda-2011. We will
campaign for re-organisation of Jammu and Kashmir," JKNPP
chief Balwant Singh Mankotia told reporters here.
The re-organisation suggests three separate Assemblies,
Independent Executive Authorities and separate budgets for the
three regions -- Jammu, Ladakh and Kashmir, he said.
"The re-organisation will ensure no regional
discrimination and Kashmir-centric power ruling the state,"
the Udhampur MLA said.
The party will also raise the issues of autonomy,
self-rule, Azadi, abrogation of Article 370, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur