JKNPP to campaign for reorganisation of J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers
Party on Friday said it will campaign for the re-organisation of
the state by carving out three separate Assemblies and
independent executive authority for each of the regions.
"We have launched Pathers Party Agenda-2011. We will
campaign for re-organisation of Jammu and Kashmir," JKNPP
chief Balwant Singh Mankotia told reporters here.
The re-organisation suggests three separate Assemblies,
Independent Executive Authorities and separate budgets for the
three regions -- Jammu, Ladakh and Kashmir, he said.
"The re-organisation will ensure no regional
discrimination and Kashmir-centric power ruling the state,"
the Udhampur MLA said.
The party will also raise the issues of autonomy,
self-rule, Azadi, abrogation of Article 370, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!