JKNPP to campaign for reorganisation of J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers
Party on Friday said it will campaign for the re-organisation of
the state by carving out three separate Assemblies and
independent executive authority for each of the regions.
"We have launched Pathers Party Agenda-2011. We will
campaign for re-organisation of Jammu and Kashmir," JKNPP
chief Balwant Singh Mankotia told reporters here.
The re-organisation suggests three separate Assemblies,
Independent Executive Authorities and separate budgets for the
three regions -- Jammu, Ladakh and Kashmir, he said.
"The re-organisation will ensure no regional
discrimination and Kashmir-centric power ruling the state,"
the Udhampur MLA said.
The party will also raise the issues of autonomy,
self-rule, Azadi, abrogation of Article 370, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country