JKNPP to take out communal harmony yatra in J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) will take out a week-long yatra, aimed at spreading the message of communal harmony, from Jammu to Kishtwar, starting August 29.
"Communal harmony (Bhaichara) yatra shall be taken out by JKNPP from Jammu Tawi to Kishtwar from August 29 with a message of love, brotherhood, tolerance and communal harmony," JKNPP President and MLA, Balwant Singh Mankotia, told reporters here today.
He said the week-long yatra will also promote the `Rashtriya Chetna Abhiyan` and will be led by JKNPP patron, Bhim Singh.
Mankotia also called on the people from all sections in Jammu and Kashmir to devote their energies and commitment to maintain communal harmony and ensure peace in the state.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane