JKNPP to take out communal harmony yatra in J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) will take out a week-long yatra, aimed at spreading the message of communal harmony, from Jammu to Kishtwar, starting August 29.
"Communal harmony (Bhaichara) yatra shall be taken out by JKNPP from Jammu Tawi to Kishtwar from August 29 with a message of love, brotherhood, tolerance and communal harmony," JKNPP President and MLA, Balwant Singh Mankotia, told reporters here today.
He said the week-long yatra will also promote the `Rashtriya Chetna Abhiyan` and will be led by JKNPP patron, Bhim Singh.
Mankotia also called on the people from all sections in Jammu and Kashmir to devote their energies and commitment to maintain communal harmony and ensure peace in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!