JKNPP to take out communal harmony yatra in J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) will take out a week-long yatra, aimed at spreading the message of communal harmony, from Jammu to Kishtwar, starting August 29.
"Communal harmony (Bhaichara) yatra shall be taken out by JKNPP from Jammu Tawi to Kishtwar from August 29 with a message of love, brotherhood, tolerance and communal harmony," JKNPP President and MLA, Balwant Singh Mankotia, told reporters here today.
He said the week-long yatra will also promote the `Rashtriya Chetna Abhiyan` and will be led by JKNPP patron, Bhim Singh.
Mankotia also called on the people from all sections in Jammu and Kashmir to devote their energies and commitment to maintain communal harmony and ensure peace in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers