JKNPP to take out communal harmony yatra in J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) will take out a week-long yatra, aimed at spreading the message of communal harmony, from Jammu to Kishtwar, starting August 29.
"Communal harmony (Bhaichara) yatra shall be taken out by JKNPP from Jammu Tawi to Kishtwar from August 29 with a message of love, brotherhood, tolerance and communal harmony," JKNPP President and MLA, Balwant Singh Mankotia, told reporters here today.
He said the week-long yatra will also promote the `Rashtriya Chetna Abhiyan` and will be led by JKNPP patron, Bhim Singh.
Mankotia also called on the people from all sections in Jammu and Kashmir to devote their energies and commitment to maintain communal harmony and ensure peace in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon