JKNPP to take out communal harmony yatra in J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) will take out a week-long yatra, aimed at spreading the message of communal harmony, from Jammu to Kishtwar, starting August 29.
"Communal harmony (Bhaichara) yatra shall be taken out by JKNPP from Jammu Tawi to Kishtwar from August 29 with a message of love, brotherhood, tolerance and communal harmony," JKNPP President and MLA, Balwant Singh Mankotia, told reporters here today.
He said the week-long yatra will also promote the `Rashtriya Chetna Abhiyan` and will be led by JKNPP patron, Bhim Singh.
Mankotia also called on the people from all sections in Jammu and Kashmir to devote their energies and commitment to maintain communal harmony and ensure peace in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security