JP Nadda appointed BJP`s election in-charge in J&K
New Delhi: BJP President Amit Shah has made party general secretary J P Nadda the election in-charge of Jammu and Kashmir where the Assembly election is due to be held early next year.
Shah has also appointed Nirmal Singh as the election campaign committee head for the state and Sat Sharma as its secretary, according to a party press release.
The effort is part of the party`s move to revamp its Jammu and Kashmir state unit and prepare itself for the upcoming Assembly polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir?
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part II
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part III
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Cook, Root tons help hosts post 314/4 on Day 1
- Low-cost cancer treatment should be priority: NITI Aayog CEO
- SC orders medical board in abnormal foetus case
- Obama vows support for Germany after Munich shooting
- Islamic State supporters hail deadly Munich shooting on social media