Kashmir University lecturer from UP found dead
Srinagar: A university lecturer, hailing
from Meerut district in Uttar Pradesh, was found dead inside
his rented accommodation here on Wednesday, a police spokesman said.
Body of Muzher Ahmad Khan, a Hindi lecturer in the
University of Kashmir was recovered from his rented room at
Nigeen on the outskirts of the city, the spokesman said.
He said the cause of Khan`s death was not known
immediately. However, inquest proceedings under section 174
CrPC (death in suspicious circumstances), have been initiated
in this regard.
Quoting preliminary investigations, officials said the
52-year-old Khan had apparently suffered a massive heart
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!