Kashmir University plans to introduce Chinese language at IFL
Srinagar: Kashmir University is planning to introduce Chinese language as a subject at its Institute of Foreign Languages (IFL), Vice Chancellor Talat Ahmad has said.
"Besides German, French and Russian already being taught at IFL, we are contemplating to introduce Chinese at the institute soon," Ahmad said at a function in the varsity last evening.
Ahmad said that students of different languages at IFL have lot of job potential and expressed hope that the institute is able to create a workforce in the languages taught, including German.
The VC said that the university has plans for the expansion of IFL and advised the outgoing batch of the students of German language to take full advantage of the placement avenues created in the recent times at the university.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you