Kashmiri Pandit Women Conference held in Jammu
Jammu: With an aim to highlight the various "challenges" and "threats" faced by the community, the first ever All India Kashmiri Pandit Women Conference was held here on Sunday.
This is the first ever All India Kashmiri Pandit Women conference organised in Jammu to highlight various challenges and threats being faced by the the community, particularly women folk of the community, Chairperson of Kashmira Vahini, the organisers of the conference, Rama Shah said.
A cultural genocide has been unleashed against the Kashmiri Pandit community, she said, adding that Kashmir Employment package should be delinked from return and rehabilitation of the community to the Valley.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list