Kashmiri Pandit Women Conference held in Jammu
Jammu: With an aim to highlight the various "challenges" and "threats" faced by the community, the first ever All India Kashmiri Pandit Women Conference was held here on Sunday.
This is the first ever All India Kashmiri Pandit Women conference organised in Jammu to highlight various challenges and threats being faced by the the community, particularly women folk of the community, Chairperson of Kashmira Vahini, the organisers of the conference, Rama Shah said.
A cultural genocide has been unleashed against the Kashmiri Pandit community, she said, adding that Kashmir Employment package should be delinked from return and rehabilitation of the community to the Valley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress