Kashmiri Pandits commemorate Homeland Day
Jammu: Panun Kashmir, a body representing
Kashmiri Pandits, commemorated `Homeland Day` on Wednesday to mark
the 20th anniversary of Margdarshan, a resolution adopted by
the community members for the creation of a separate homeland
in the Valley.
"We demand homeland for displaced Kashmir Pandits in the
Valley. We will continue our fight till we achieve it,"
Displaced KP leader Sheela Handoo told reporters here.
`Margdarshan (revelation)` resolution passed in 1991
advocates a separate homeland for seven lakh displaced
Kashmiri Pandits on the north and east of river Jhelum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!