Kashmiri Pandits delegation meets Rajnath
New Delhi: A group of Kashmiri Pandits met Home Minister Rajnath Singh amid government`s efforts to come out with a policy for return of members of the community to the Valley.
The delegation of Kashmiri Samiti Delhi (KSD) apprised Singh of their demands.
After the meeting yesterday, KSD president Vijay Raina said that the minister assured them that the community would be included in the decision-making process and no step would be taken in haste.
All the "core issues" were discussed in the meeting that lasted for 25 minutes at Singh`s residence, the group said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre