Kashmiri Pandits delegation meets Rajnath
New Delhi: A group of Kashmiri Pandits met Home Minister Rajnath Singh amid government`s efforts to come out with a policy for return of members of the community to the Valley.
The delegation of Kashmiri Samiti Delhi (KSD) apprised Singh of their demands.
After the meeting yesterday, KSD president Vijay Raina said that the minister assured them that the community would be included in the decision-making process and no step would be taken in haste.
All the "core issues" were discussed in the meeting that lasted for 25 minutes at Singh`s residence, the group said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune