KPs appeal J&K govt to enhance monthly cash relief
Jammu: Kashmiri Pandits (KPs) today appealed the Jammu and Kashmir government to immediately enhance the monthly cash assistance to the community.
"We appeal to government to enhance the monthly cash assistance immediately," president of Jagti Tenement Committee (JTC), Shadi Lal Pandita said during a meeting here.
"We also appeal to the Chief Minister Omar Abdullah to provide necessary funds for completion of the pending works at Jagti Township," he said.
The committee also lauded the role of Relief and Rehabilitation Commissioner R K Pandita in this regard.
Pandita assured all possible help in this direction and also directed the concerned department to complete the work in order to facilitate the migrants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read