KPs appeal J&K govt to enhance monthly cash relief
Jammu: Kashmiri Pandits (KPs) today appealed the Jammu and Kashmir government to immediately enhance the monthly cash assistance to the community.
"We appeal to government to enhance the monthly cash assistance immediately," president of Jagti Tenement Committee (JTC), Shadi Lal Pandita said during a meeting here.
"We also appeal to the Chief Minister Omar Abdullah to provide necessary funds for completion of the pending works at Jagti Township," he said.
The committee also lauded the role of Relief and Rehabilitation Commissioner R K Pandita in this regard.
Pandita assured all possible help in this direction and also directed the concerned department to complete the work in order to facilitate the migrants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them